til human voices wake us: The campfire at the end... →
theworstpersonintheworld: You wake up one morning to find that the end times are upon you. Religion was never your thing. I mean, you weren’t skeptical, but it all seemed so far off. The myths couldn’t possibly be relevant to your job or your daily life, so you never paid…
Let us all take a deep breath, look at Dave
jumpingjacktrash: rockpapertheodore: and realize what an absolute dork he is without the faceless barrier of the internet. Seriously, the kid is so uncool, it’s adorable. He tries to be Bro so hard, but he just isn’t, because he’s a great big goober. He just wants to photograph dead things (and himself) and talk to his friends on the internet, making sweet sweet jams with them. God gosh...
lasandra-leaa: my blog is actually a horrific mess of different fandoms and things that don’t really relate to each other but i thought were funny
How You Can Have a Bunch of Great Ideas but Still...
chirart: Hahahaha ever since Saturday the Korra finale seems to make me angrier and angrier. As a storyteller and as a fan of solid storytelling, it is an atrocious mess! I stand by the creators are amazing directors, amazing concept artists, amazing producers, but wow are they terrible writers. They have absolutely no understanding of dramatic convention, and so the first season of The Legend...
sleepingreceptacle: what-is-this-i-dont-even: askinnyblackman: robert you are my hero itsa me B) Man this got around Yes thank you awesome. i like this dude
shoona: If you don’t read my tags
endofunctor: Two scientists walk into a bar The first says “I’ll have some H2O.” The second says “I’ll have some H2O, too.” Both of them receive water because the bartender is not irresponsible enough to serve concentrated hydrogen peroxide as a drink.
buttfrump: so at Target/Walmart they have these packs of mini avengers they’re blind packages with 3 different avengers in each bag i only needed Tony, Iron Man, and Hawkeye to complete my collection, so when my dad came home with this, i was crossing my fingers that they were all in here wait… what’s this? … i-
inklou: ipunchedhitler: suddenlystark: ...
yuriisawesome: ask6amzee: drunkenfist: ...
somethinghorrible: don’t ever take me seriously because i don’t even do that myself anymore
Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:
A compliment A story Why you follow me If you met me what would you do A cute message One thing you want to tell me One thing you want to know about me
supervengers: Trying to write trying to draw trying to do what my brain thinks i can do trying
wow i really wanna do these
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
These are so much better than those other boring questions! So what are you waiting for, drop a question in my ask if you have a few seconds to spare! XO
Leanna says that Avatar would have been better if...
notasenator: Prince Zuko and his elite squad of Greased Lightning benders.
buttpilgrim: lampsnake: i’m readingOyasumi Punpun it’s really good you should read it too IT’S REALLY GREAT I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE I read it all in the last day and is really definitively fantastic! Mature content though, so be sure you’re don’t get yourself into trouble reading it
blackjacketsandpens: republiccityobsessed: ...
pancakestein: i wonder if other fandoms are just sitting there saying why does everyone think this green skull person is so hot and beautiful why do they keep saying it whY ARE THEY STILL SAYING iT